Fill in your Rain Forest Book using the information listed below.
1. The toucan is a bird with a big bill.
2. The howler monkey is the loudest land animal.
3. The anaconda is a large, constricting snake.
4. The sloth is a slow-moving mammal.
5. The kinkajou is a long-tailed mammal that lives in trees.
6. The capybara is the world's biggest rodent.
7. The poison arrow frog has poisonous skin.
8. The giant anteater catches ants with its long tongue.
9. The piranha is a meat-eating fish.
10. The tarantula is a large, hairy spider.
11. The morpho is a bright blue butterfly.
NICK JR: RAIN FOREST GAME